Keep Your Labels Readable and Your Products Safe
Food and beverage labels portray important information about your product, and that information needs to be legible throughout the product’s life cycle. Presto Labels can help you with the material and adhesive selection, making sure your label will hold up to its environment, even if your product is wet, heated, cooled, or frozen. Our UV inks stand up against abrasion and harsh environments, eliminating the need for varnish and laminates. However, if you would like extra protection for your labels, we offer gloss and matte varnishes as well as overlaminates. Presto Labels can help you select a material and adhesive that will provide exceptional performance for your food and condiment application:
- Clear and white films with eye-catching branding
- Textured papers for a natural, organic look
- Over-laminates and varnishes to motivate point-of-sale purchases
- Thermal transfer material for price-marking and date-stamping
- Tamper-evident labels and seals, which enhance product security
Food and condiment labels often have multiple versions or SKUs. Presto Labels can help you with the best total value by adding all labels with the same material and shape (allowing unique graphics for each SKU) to be combined into one run with our digital press and laser cutter—eliminating costly plates and tooling.